Tuesday 31 January 2012

Introduction

Well then! My first blog. I wanted to set this up to document my photographic journey from beginner to (hopefully) becoming a fairly accomplished photographer.

I have been interested in photography for about 12 years now, looking at the composition of pictures rather than just snapping away, but have only ever used a compact camera. I recently purchased a Canon Eos 550D SLR and attended the Manchester Academy of Photography digital photography courses. Over the 2 days we were shown how to use our SLR cameras properly and how to compose photographs using the elements of design.

This blog is intended to document the photos I have taken, starting from some that I took with my compact on automatic setting, through to ones taken on manual setting using my SLR.

I hope you will enjoy these pictures as I enjoy taking them.

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment