Wednesday 1 February 2012

More pre SLR work...

It's 04:30am and I cant sleep thanks to this damn cold so thought I would share some more pre SLR work.  2003 onwards and I was trying to find out what I liked photographing - architecture and landscapes coming out on top.

This would have been great with an SLR as you would have been able to get a really good narrow depth of field.  Will retake this shot when I'm next in Tetbury. (Tetbury is a beautiful town in the Cotswolds where my In-Laws live.  Im going for a visit in a few weeks so intent to take some photos whilst im down there.)


Inadvertently managed to include one of the "elements of design" in this picture (before i knew what that actually was!!).


Sunset in Ibiza taken from Ibiza Rocks bar in San Antonio


And again, from the same place.


This one was taken in Scotland 2006 on boxing day.


That's it for the pre SLR stuff - the next blog I'll post up some of the work I did at the Manchester Academy of Photography, on my Introduction to Digital Photography course.

Im hoping that as time goes on and throught the blogs that I write, you (and me for that matter) can see my pictures improving in both quality, design and composure.

I forgot to say in my introduction, please follow and comment on what you see and if you are a photographer, I welcome any constructive advice on where I can improve my photographs.

Thanks

Danny

2 comments:

  1. If that's your pre-photography course, I think you're going to be pretty good x

    ReplyDelete